Pin It!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 2 Weight-Loss Results

Week 2 brought amazing results for me.  I was able to lose 100 pounds.  I also grew my hair out and discovered the fountain of youth.  What a great week!  Check out my picture!


 
Okay, I guess I probably didn't fool anyone.  Darn.  Even though this isn't how I look, I still lost four pounds, which is 1.82% of my body weight.  That's a total of 10 pounds lost in two weeks, which is 4.42%!  Yeah!

 


Being down four pounds was a nice surprise this morning when I weighed in.  I weigh myself each morning when I arrive at work, and this whole week I've been misreading my scale.  I've been using the non-digital scale, so it's difficult to see exactly where the pin lands.  I thought I either stayed at the same weight or lost only a half pound.  Either way, it was good motivation to keep making good food choices and to not overeat.

I think the shirts I wear also make a difference in how I look, and ultimately how I feel.  Last week's shirt seemed to cover more of my curves.  Shirts like that make me feel more confident.  I need more of them.

I look so tired in these pictures.  As much as it might seem like I love getting these pictures taken, I don't.  I know I'll get more energy as I lose more weight.  I wish it could happen overnight.

My fat seems to be feeling different.  It's difficult to describe, but I feel like it's becoming more loose, like it's not as compact.  I have two pairs of jeans...one is size 20 from Maurices that is huge.  I hate wearing them because they practically fall off.  You'll know when I wear these jeans because I'm constantly adjusting them.  The other pair is a size 18 from Old Navy.  I like them, but buttoning them makes my lower belly fat even more pronounced (yuck!), and I also get a muffin top.  I love muffins.  That's how I got myself in this mess.

My hope is to lose 50 pounds to start.  I would love to be back to what I weighed in high school, which was 135.  135!!!!  I shouldn't compare anything to my high school days...it was so long ago.  I turned 34 years old today.  Not sure how I feel about that yet.

My husband is taking me out to eat tonight, and I fully plan on gorging myself like a gluttonous pig until I feel sick.  I can hardly wait!!  :)  Chow, people.  Oops, I mean ciao! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment