Pin It!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 5 Weight-Loss Results

I am SO late in posting this!  Last week threw many challenges my way, so I wasn't able to publish on time.  

Week five is done and I'm down one pound from last week!  That makes my total weight loss 13 pounds, which is 5.75% of my total body weight.  When I weighed in, the pin on the scale was between 212 and 213, but I opted to have my "official" weight be 213.  That gives me a little room to make bad eating choices.  :)  I think I've been doing pretty well, and I'm feeling a lot better about myself.  Looking back at my pictures from just five weeks ago, I can really tell a difference!  Styled hair and black clothes help, too.

  

I asked my husband to take my picture this week.  I was busy primping (anyone who knows me personally KNOWS that I can't keep my hands off myself - I'm like a monkeys that grooms other monkeys, except I groom myself and I don't eat the things I pick off. lol) and Tim was doing a video instead of taking a picture.  Argh!  So, here it is.  (no clue why it is sideways or how to fix that.)



Eh, it wasn't that exciting.  I'm weighing in again this week and will post my results.  So far so good!  Thanks for following along - I'm having fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment